How to find us
We have many families travel to see us from across the UK. We also see children who live abroad and come to see us for assessment and/or blocks of intense therapy.
We are superbly placed on the border of Poole and Bournemouth, Dorset for easy access by various means of transport (please see below). Why not link a trip to Total Children’s Therapy for a specialist assessment and /or intensive burst of input, with a visit to relatives or a short break/holiday to the Poole/Bournemouth area.
We are very easy to find from all directions (for satnav use BH2 5QR), there is plenty of parking including both disabled and parent and child spaces. From Wessex Way/A35
- Head northeast on Wessex Way/A35
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Cambridge Rd/B3066
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Poole Rd.
- Destination will be on the left
- Wilts and Dorset and Yellow Buses serve the bus stop directly outside the clinic.
- Bournemouth Airport (7 miles – 13 mins)
- Southampton Airport (34 miles – 35 mins)
- Bournemouth Train Station (2 miles – 5 mins)
- Poole Train Station (5 miles – 14 mins)
By National express coach
- Bournemouth Coach Station (2 miles – 5 mins) Poole Coach Station (5 miles – 13 mins)
- Lymington Port (20 miles 42 mins)
- Poole Port (6 miles - 20 mins)