Total Children's Therapy provides a number of flexible training options for the ever increasing demands on staff made by the diverse needs of the children in their care.
- Specialist staff lecturing and providing workshops on a wide range of subjects.
- Readymade workshops to buy in immediately.
- Bespoke training can be provided, written and tailored to meet specific needs
- Training offered in a number of different ways to suit various budgets
- Access to experienced clinicians such as paediatric physiotherapists, speech and language therapists and EP’s
- Training offered for small audiences of half a dozen right up to large conference sized audiences.
- We offer age specific training from early year’s right through to secondary school aged children.
We aim to increase awareness and understanding around chosen topics in an easy to digest manner which include practical and theory sessions. All training will enable staff to take handy hints directly back into their setting the next day. All training is designed to give staff realistic, age appropriate and practical ideas to use in their settings. We aim to inspire them to use the ideas discussed with the children they work with and help them to understand how to support all the children they work with irrespective of their abilitiesPoole Road monthly training programme - these run once a month at our clinic as an evening workshop - 6.00-8.00pm
For more details, please follow the link below:
Alternatively, please contact us at:
Total's Children's Therapy
T: 01202 743674